Call us at 928.499.3100
Testosterone Therapy (T Therapy)
To begin the process for T Therapy please follow these simple steps.
1. Fill out the new patient form for Men: CLICK HERE
2. Fax or scan and email recent labs showing your testosterone levels (within the past 6 months) or call GCC to provide lab orders for your blood work at a lab near you.
3. Schedule a FREE appointment with Dr Chastant. Your consult will be done either in office or from the comfort of your home or office. This process works like FaceTime or Skype.
4. Treatment criteria: If your labs meet the criteria for T Therapy, then your medications and all necessary syringes will be mailed to you directly from the pharmacy.
5. Monitoring: Your labs will be redone at 3 months, then every 6 months thereafter.
More Information on T Therapy
Pros and Cons of T Therapy:
Prior to beginning T Therapy you will want to understand all of the pros and cons associated with this treatment protocol. This will be discussed in your consultation.
Specialized Medical Care:
There are many benefits of working with a T Therapy expert. This includes an in depth understanding of the dosage and carefully managing related therapies to ensure the maximum benefit to you the patient.