HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is an all-natural hormone which, when used with a low-calorie diet, helps the body convert stored fat to energy while maintaining muscle mass. Grand Canyon Clinics only offers medical grade, prescription HCG. This program is great for helping people who have struggled with a slowing metabolism, hormone imbalance, or menopause to lose up to 15 pounds or more per month.
• B12 Injections Vitamin B12 helps your body utilize fat and carbohydrates for energy, thus increasing metabolism and aiding in weight loss.
• Lipotropic "Fat Burner" Injections are utilized with Vitamin B12 injections and contain three natural amino acids that help improve the breakdown of fat in the liver which aids in boosting metabolism and eliminating fat during weight loss.
• Liver Detoxification. Grand Canyon Clinics provides you with a combination of all natural supplements and herbs to assist your liver with detox during the weight loss process, thus increasing the level of weight loss as well as minimizing any symptoms related to weight loss.
What is HCG?
- It is a hormone produced in large amounts by pregnant women, which ensures that the
baby has everything necessary to develop normally, even if mom is in a famine.
- It is produced by both men and women in trace amounts
How does the diet work?
- Because the hormone is continually releasing energy from your fat reserves, it is possible
to only eat 500 calories/day without feeling hungry, dropping your metabolism, or losing
muscle mass. It only burns fat.
- The hormone itself does not dissolve the fat, but it makes the very low-calorie diet
possible, and that dissolves your fat.
- Your metabolism is “reset” making it possible for your body to maintain your new weight!
Is it safe?
- HCG has been used for weight loss for more than 60 years.
- It is extremely safe, when used appropriately
- It is safe to use in both men and women
- It may improve fertility or ease the symptoms of perimenopause and low Testosterone
- Many patients have decreased their risk factors and medications, making them healthier
and more likely to live long and healthy lives!
- You SHOULD NOT use HCG if you are pregnant or nursing, have ever had a blood clot
or DVT. Tell your doctor if you have any immune conditions or history of cancer.
What is involved in the program?
- The programs come in 3 or 6 week intervals, depending on the amount of weight you
would like to lose.
- Weigh yourself daily at home
- Weekly visits with your doctor to check-in on how you are feeling and your progress; be
weighed and measured.
- Daily injections, using a very small insulin-type syringe that is nearly painless.
- Very low calorie diet for 3 or 6 weeks, followed by low carbohydrate diet for 3 weeks to
“lock in” your body’s changes.
- Minimal to low amounts of light exercise
- Back to a normal, healthy diet at the end.
How much can I expect to lose?
- Every body is different, but on average you can expect:
o 10-20 pounds weight loss in 3 weeks
o 20-50 pounds weight loss in 6 weeks
- What if I need to lose more than that?
o You can do multiple rounds of the diet, with a break period between cycles.
What is the cost, and what does that include?
- Cost of the program includes:
o All injections
o Initial Weight loss Consult
o All weekly visits with the doctor during the program
o All necessary supplements while you are on the program, barring a multi-vitamin
o An Informational Booklet and Daily Log to track your progress
o Before and After photos
- A fabulous new figure!
- Live longer and healthier
- Form new and healthy habits
- Decrease sugar cravings
- Lower blood pressure
- Lower cholesterol
- Better metabolism of blood sugar
- Fewer joint pains
- More energy
- Better mental clarity
- Less muscle tension
- Fewer headaches
- Decreased allergy symptoms
- A better sense of well-being
- Better sleep
- Decreased snoring or sleep apnea
Disclaimer: HCG has not been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for
adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity and states that there is no substantial evidence that HCG
increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or
“normal” distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restricted